1st Dave Grohl Pack

>>  Saturday, August 08, 2009

Don't get me wrong I'm remarkably happy with my life and if push came to shove I would not exchange any part of it - especially not my lovely hubby (don't let him hear that though, or a years nagging will go to waste!)



However.......I am very prone to day dreaming particularly whilst ironing. Tonight's 'get me through the shirts' moment was being whisked off by Dave Grohl to America and imagining the next few steps which very quickly deteriorated into me spending a lot of time alone (whilst he was on tour) realising I was bored and starting up a new Brownie pack.



Surely that is dedication to Guiding in the first degree, my Dave Grohl intimate moment becoming starting up a Brownie pack!!!








0 comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP