Pillar of Strength

>>  Sunday, December 13, 2009

I always thought my husband was infallible and now he is in a hospital bed and it's a horrible feeling knowing he isn't. He has been there since last Thursday having come home from Australia with DVT and clots in both lungs.


He will get better and he doesn't feel too bad in himself, so that's the positive.

It's left a dreadful shadow hanging over the lead up to Christmas which is the part I enjoy most.
This morning the Silver Band were walking street to street around the village playing carols, normally I love listening to them and soaking up the Christmas spirit but this morning I just wanted to bury my head and make them all go away until 'he who must be obeyed' is home again.
I wrapped some presents with my daughter this evening and stuck a smile on it all. But inside, it's just not the same.




0 comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP