My Friends the Stones

>>  Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Secret Post Club parcel arrived today .

A wonderful treasure chest of surprises from Michelloui.

What I learnt today:




Surprises are lovely

Models in photos are considerably more photogenic than my family.

Chocolate Bunnies do not live long (even in Lent).

When you read the words 'Breathe d-e-e-p-l-y. Now. Stop and breathe' you really do just that (see).

Stones have a life and an energy all of their own and every stone has a tale to tell.


I do love stones. Whenever I am in a place I feel happy and secure I will find a stone, plain and small and put it in my pocket. I find these stones later in old coat pockets or in a pot of bits and bobs. I can never remember where there were from (because they are all plain) but they make me feel happy because I know I was happy when I picked it up.


If you would like to be part of the Secret Post Club (you could send stones!!) then click on the parcel tag.

0 comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP