Tooling up with Photo-hell-shop

>>  Wednesday, January 25, 2012

 This week's gallery is My Photography Resolution.

Well I have enough photography tools to shake many sticks at and a spanking new Olympus 14 megapixel. None of which I'm bothering to use. So my resolution is to stop just whipping out the iphone every time I want to take a photo and hoping for the best and actually making an effort.

So this weekend I spent 6 hours messing around with Photoshop. Wow, I hate it. Intuitive NOT.  Which is why I must make an effort.

I did manage to remove the eye shadows from this photo fairly easily.

Messing around with filters is not hard.
 

And then I spent an amazing amount of time creating this mess.  I feel like that's 4 hours of my life I'll never get back.  And actually I think I prefer one of the early stages of the picture.

I will make an effort to get to grips with my new camera but I'm only going to try to waste some more time with Photoshop when hell freezes over.

0 comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP