Hair Raising

>>  Thursday, February 10, 2011

The comments on my last post showed that you were interested in how I did my daughters unruly hair, my word she has a lot of it. Once she grew out the baby fluff I had to learn sharpish how to tidy it up. I took a few lessons in plaiting from a friend who is a hairdresser and then I sat her in front of films and practised. Our house rang, and still rings, with the chimes of "ow, ow, don't pull so tight. Muuuuuuuuuum, don't pull, Ow" You get the picture. Have a look at some of the things we do:


Buns, double and single.


Not crimped, just unplaited

Top only loose french plait


Tight french outways pigtails

Juilette Style

Over top plait

From Curlers (done by hairdresser not me!)

Sideways pony tail

Single French Plait

Straightened and top held underneath back

Straightened

French plait top but tied off immediately

I like this one!

Curls Controlled !! (Hairdresser's again not mine)

I have had to pay more for her hair cuts than mine since she was very young.
And sometimes you just get really fed up with mum's taking photos of bloomin' hair
As an aside, just imagine the nightmare nits are with this much hair which is why it was always plaited tight for school, twice she suffered.  But just incase any of you are unfortunate enough to get visitors, I seriously recommend you follow this program.  Follow it to the letter and it works. no chemicals required. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP